Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alphabet Photography

My good friend, Kristi, is donating her amazing photography talent as she has been doing some fabulous alphabet photography. She lives in Vienna, Austria, so all photos are taken in fabulous places around Europe

The winner will receive a framed piece with any word or name they choose. A card describing each picture and where it was taken will also be included. These are selling for several hundred dollars, so it's a great prize.




If you're just joining us and wondering what is going on click here for the details of these fabulous giveaways

11 comments:

  1. This is a great fundraiser. I would be interested in this and will make a donation. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool, Becca! I really, really wish I had something cool like this to donate to help your adoption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these!!! SOOOOOOOOOO cool! :o)

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Do I get extra points for alerting you of the "anonymous" problem with the blog??!! Hee hee! :o)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love these as well and would love to have one in my home.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love these pictures and I pray blessings on this adoption and your family


    Aunt Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iris needs these. Love the fundraiser

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. My walls have been pretty bare so this would help with the redecorating that is going on.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful! does she have a website or can i get some contact info? i think this would make a GREAT wedding present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is really neat, and love the fact she gives you a card describing where she took each picture.

    Carry S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This great! Such a cool and personalized art piece!

    ReplyDelete