Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nov/Dec Friend for Adoption

 I have a little catching up to do. Obviously keeping up with the blog was not a New Years resolution. So, each month my friend for adoption, Julie, and I have been sending each other a little gift to stay encouraged. It has been a lot of fun to try to pick out something that I think someone, who I have never met and know very little about, would like. In November I sent her a photo tile necklace of her little guy (and forgot to take a picture of it beforehand). In December, I sent her a package of Inchbugs for her son's cups. These are fabulous labels that have your kid's name engraved on one side and braille on the other side. You can put them on any cup or bottle so that everyone knows whose cup is whose when you are in public places. Because any mom knows that writing with sharpie each time you drop them off somewhere gets old quick! I also bought Grayson and Neylan a set. They come in a pack of 4 for about $13!


Julie had a lot going on in November so she doubled up and sent me one gift for both months. She sent me this beautiful necklace, which I love and will wear as a reminder of just how blessed I am.


If you are new to my blog and want to know more about Friends for Adoption, check out the button on the right! It's been fun to connect with others who also share the same heart for adoption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment