Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ready for Christmas?

I know I'm not ready yet. And if you are in the panic "16 Days Left" mode, I have some great gift ideas for you.
When we began this journey, I thought it would be great if we could do a fundraiser every month. Little did I know how much work, time, and effort they were. But, we survived the October and November fundraiser and now I have so many ideas for December. The following items will be for sale for quite a while, but I wanted to get them up and advertised in time for Christmas, because they are so cute. 

Photo Necklace



 
Think about all the girls in your life that would be thrilled to receive one of these this Christmas. The pictures are so cute under the 1 inch glass tiles and can be placed on a number of chains. These are also very cute with pretty paper behind or a monogram. The possibilities are numerous.

All you have to do is send me a picture and I will do the rest.
A completed necklace is $20. A completed tile (if you have a necklace you choose to use) is $10

Decorative Name Boards


These were such a big hit during the November giveaways, I am going to start making them (with Carla's permission) in case you really wanted one and didn't win. The one above is one that I did for a baby shower gift a few weeks ago. These can be done in various sizes. The one above is 18x18". This size will be $40. So, think about all that baby showers you are attending or about the little ones in your life whose nursery needs a cute name board.

Personalized Letters



I made these letters for Grayson's nursery to match his crib bedding. They are such a cute addition to any nursery. I am also going to start custom painting these. The size and detail will determine the cost of this item.

If you are interested in any of these items, please contact me. I would also appreciate you passing on these great items to friends, family, and coworkers. Thank you all for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment