Friday, February 25, 2011

One Delicious Fundraiser

Just a quick update on our latest fundraiser- a cookbook. I am feverishly proof reading many yummy sounding recipes submitted by family and friends. We have over 150, which is incredible! Thank you all who have submitted. As I sat and proof read for hours today, I just kept getting hungrier and hungrier until I had to get up and get a snack. I have extended the deadline for recipe submission to Sunday. I would love to have everything done tomorrow, but that's being ambitious. So, if you have waited until the last minute possible to submit, or if you are just hearing about this cookbook, you still have time to add a few recipes. Comment on this post or email me for the login and password to submit online. It's super easy. We would love to have any recipes (as long as they are tasty)!

Thanks again. I will keep you posted as to when the books will be available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment