So, back to the update. Developmentally, all is good. He is learning to sit on his own. He rolls all over the place, reaches for toys and brings them to his mouth, visually tracks objects, smiles when he makes eye contact, and looks up when his name is called. He is also a good eater and sleeper!!
It was fun to hear about his personality and some of his likes and dislikes.
- He laughs at music
- He watches children's TV programs attentively
- He enjoys deep sleep in a quiet and dark environment (HALLELUJAH!!!)
- Does not fret before sleeping
- Likes to take baths
- Likes to be massaged after baths
- Is not shy with strangers
- Makes friends easily when he is played with
- Likes to be held
SO CAN WE GO ALREADY?!?