Thursday, March 17, 2011

A new fundraiser begins!!

First, I just have to say that it is a true blessing to have such great friends who know when help is needed. Carla, you are awesome!!

For the next 9 days, I will be hosting an Uppercase Living book show as an adoption fundraiser. My great friend, Carla, has agreed to do this for us and is donating 25% of the sales to our fund to bring Neylan home. If you are not familiar with Uppercase Living, you should definitely check out a catalog. They have amazing vinyl expressions for every room of the house and every occasion. You can also design custom expressions in the My Design suite on Carla's website. The possibilities are endless with Uppercase Living. I have one in my living room and love it. They are also very easy to apply to the wall. Happy shopping. Thanks so much for supporting us in our quest to bring Neylan home.

You may place an order by letting Carla or I know. I can give catalogs out if anyone wants them as well.

Deadline to place an order is March 27th!

Carla's website is http://carlasmith.uppercaseliving.net (no www in the web address)
Carla's email is lilhut@yahoo.com 
Phone #s are 913.254.9702 (h) & 913.269.1299 


No comments:

Post a Comment