Monday, April 11, 2011

Wasting No Time!

That's right- we aren't wasting any time in moving right into our next, and probably last, fundraiser before we travel. This is exciting for me, at least, becuase frankly, I am fundraisered out. Everything we have done has been great and a huge blessing, but it has been a lot of work. This project was a ton of work. We knew today was the day there would be a delivery, so when Grayson and I came home this morning, our front porch was full of boxes.


What's inside? Cookbooks!! 330 of them. All for you and your friends. We worked for several weeks to create this book of recipes to share. We had many friends and family contribute, so I know it's got some delicious things inside. We decided to name the book, Food for our Seoul, as it is a collection of yummy recipes to benefit our little piece of Seoul, Korea.


We will be selling these for $15. We are also thinking about issuing a little challenge. Anyone up for it? Whoever buys or sells the most books will win a gift card to a fun restaurant. So, think of people you know who might like a book, who might need a book (to learn how to cook), or who might be interested  in our story and want to simply support our effort. We are pleased with how they turned out and want to share them with you.

Who? Ideas:
  • Teachers (the end of the school year is coming)
  • Wedding or baby shower gifts
  • Co-workers or employees
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Anyone who shares a passion for adoption



2 comments:

  1. When you post about the book on Facebook, I will for sure post and pass along!

    I was so bummed I could not come to the garage sale. I worked on Friday and then Saturday morning Wade and I had stuff to do and I could not get away to the sale. I am so glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete