Saturday, February 4, 2012

Friend for Adoption {Jan}

Julie and I are trying to get back on track after a busy holiday season. So, although we sent each other's gifts at the very end of the month, we're trying! I keep forgetting to take a picture of what I send her each month, but I gave her some Mary Kay vanilla-mint hand cream and a vanilla-mint lip balm. And she sent me this great book! She has read it and said it was a must for moms of boys. I'm so excited to have it and get to reading. I wonder if any of the conversations are about obeying your parents as a toddler!! That's what we need to discuss!


Having a friend for adoption has been great. If you are interested in partering up with someone on this journey, check out the button on the right of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment