Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winter Jam

Adam and I attended our second Winter Jam concert on Friday night. We were once again volunteering for Holt, Int. to encourage people to sponsor kids from all over the world as they wait for their forever family. It was once again a sold out show. For some reason, the bands seemed louder and harder to me this year. I guess I'm getting older and could have really benefited from some ear plugs. We had a great night, got to meet another adoptive mom who lives down the street from us, and got to see kids being sponsored. Events that promote adoption are often too much for my heart and they make me want to do more and more. I can confidently say that we are not done in the world of adoption. I just can't say what it will look like for us in the future. Could just be a sponsorship, could be prayer for the orphans, or could be another kid. Don't know. But the passion continues to grow!


Kari Jobe


Newsong



Santcus Real


Skillet


No comments:

Post a Comment