Wednesday, March 21, 2012

autographs coming soon

We're going to be movie stars!!!! Kinda! When Neylan and I went back to his ENT follow-up a couple of weeks ago, the doctor mentioned that she was wanting to do some kind of story about how diet affects children's health. Cool idea, I thought! Last week we got a phone call from the doctor and she wants us to be featured in a documentary she is filming about this topic. I don't feel like I am ready for this at all since we are reading labels and monitoring everything that we eat and are still making mistakes! But, we agreed and are going to do it. There will be a few other families being filmed as well. She said it will be an interview similar to 60 Minutes!! I didn't expect her to be running with this idea so soon, but she is and so are we. I might learn something from the other families. I have no idea what this documentary will be used for, but if you would love to see it, I'm sure I'll have a copy. And I'll make the popcorn- but it will have to be plain- any other kind has butter- and therefore dairy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment