Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally- the announcement!

Adam mentioned that we had a big announcement on facebook a couple weeks ago. It got several of you all riled up and when he told me he said that, I had to ask him what this big news was! So, here it is! Adam wrote it down to share with you all. I'm sure some of you have noticed that the blogs have been put on the back burner the past little bit. This is why. We have SOOO much going on and life is more chaotic than ever right now. Transition is hard and we have been in this transition process for nearly a year now. We are beginning to get a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel and are excited for what the future holds.

We are NOT expecting (sorry to disappoint) but have some exciting news to share. This may come to some as a complete surprise but to others not a huge shock. I, Adam, will not be returning to teaching next year as I am going into full time ministry. I am really excited about what God is doing and continuing to do in my life to confirm this calling. So, I have turned in my letter of resignation at my school and will begin FULL TIME MINISTRY on June 4th. I will be coming on staff at Lenexa Baptist Church as the Director of Children’s ministry. I am so excited to have the opportunity to work at an amazing church that we have called our home for the last 5 years. This is something that we can’t explain except that God orchestrates everything in his timing. So, that is why we have put our house on the market and started to look for a house closer to our church. Once again, it is amazing to see God’s hand throughout this process. I will thank you in advance for the prayers and can’t wait to share updates as we move forward in this calling on our lives. So, maybe not the announcement you thought but we are STOKED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very awesome announcement. Go, GOD! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete