Saturday, October 29, 2011

meeting a new friend

Remember this very cool story that I told you about when I got to meet another little girl who was raised by the same foster mom Neylan had? Well, this is her. Neylan got to meet Grace today to get a few pictures to send to their foster family. Since we had our last visit with our social worker, I was encouraged to write a letter to his foster mom. I thought it would be fabulous to send a few pictures of these two with it, so we arranged for a short meeting today- just for pictures. We'll get together at a different time to play and get to know this wonderful family better. Grace just turned 3, so they never lived together. She also has two older siblings who were adopted from Korea. They are two cuties for sure and I know their foster mom will be so excited (and likely shocked) to see them now- together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment