Thursday, June 2, 2011

3 Days and Counting!!!

I told you those question marks would be gone. But, I didn't think we would be able to put the number 3 down already!! Whew. Time is flying and this is really happening, isn't it?!

  • Finally, finally got our plane tickets booked this afternoon. We had put them on hold yesterday, but were hoping to hear some other information this morning. When we didn't, we went ahead and booked. We took 3 of 4 seats on the only flight left from Sunday through Wednesday! So, we leave Sunday morning.
  • I made 2 batches of muffins to put in the freezer for when we come home
  • My carrier arrived today!!! Unfortunately, I couldn't convince a certain little one to help me get it fitted just right. He did not want to be in it. I think he's definitely caught on to this carrier thing. I'm very excited about this carrier and hope Grayson warms up to it quickly once we are in a place with lots of new stuff to look at.
  • Adam packed his suitcase tonight
  • I got in a good workout this morning to de-stress. I really needed it. Now that plane tickets are booked I am feeling a little better. But, we still don't have a hotel to stay in. We should by tomorrow. I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to those muffins. :o) Glad you got a hotel!

    ReplyDelete