Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ring, Ring. . . It's Go Time!!!

THE call came this morning and we are so excited. This is the climax of the adoption process this side of the Pacific!!! I was really hoping and thinking we would get the call today, Adam thought it would still be a few more days. I'm so glad that phone rang and we can get the travel ball rolling. I told Adam that since he got to take the referral phone call (and all other phone calls) I wanted this phone call. So, when the agency called him, he asked if they would just call me and give me all the info because I am going to be in charge of the travel plans! There will be no repeat of the expensive Austrain ticket snafoo this time around! Unfortunately, the agency and social worker are so busy in Korea with other babies being picked up that we will not be able to pick Neylan up until the 13th at the earliest. But before we can schedule our pick-up we have to make our flight reservations. I have already called the travel agent and will update when he calls me back.


And now, those ???? can be replaced with a number!!! (Once we get that figured out)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoooo!!! I would rather know now that it's going to be at least two weeks away than keep waiting - so fun you got your travel call!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEE-HAWWW! Awesome news! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! YAY! YAY! can't wait to hear about it, see pictures and hopefully meet your new little guy when we are home for christmas! safe travels and we'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete