Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cute and Fine!

That's how every well-baby check starts out for Neylan. Hey, I'll take it. I'd much rather him be cute and fine than not so cute and ill.

So, our little boy and Grayson's "little" brother is not so little. I can already tell, this boy is like his mama. He likes his food. He continues to grow, a lot, each month. So much that I'm thinking he and Grayson will be sharing clothes this summer. Thank goodness we have a bunch!

He weighs 24 lbs and Grayson is 27 lbs.
He is 29 inches tall and Grayson is 32 inches tall (I think)
He still only has 2 bottom teeth
Still just pulling up and cruising around furniture

So they are not far apart in size. That might be a benefit for Neylan as he is about to enter a world where he will have to stand his own against Grayson.

See how "cute and fine" he is?!


I am covering his foster mom's face to protect her privacy. But, I can tell you, she looks like she is very sweet. I might have a hard time taking him from her. We are so, so grateful for all she has done for Neylan over the past 10 months of his life. She has given him a good foundation. He's holding the "kie kie" (as Grayson call it) that we sent to him and has our photo album. I hope she is showing him our pictures regularly so he's not completely shocked when he sees us.

Not much longer, little man, and we'll be on our way!!

7 comments:

  1. awww! He got the care package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Wow...Eli is right in the middle at 26 lbs. These boys will be running around together so soon!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big and oh so cute! Those two little boys of yours are going to use those adorable faces to work the system! (and the babysitter!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie...growing up so fast! He's bigger than Inna!!:) I can't wait to squeeze those little cheeks of his too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie!! GiGi is 22 lbs and 9 months old now, so I know how you feel! My lil girl is def not so little :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great, and now I'm weepy... I feel everything you're going through! We got a picture of our girl around this same time with the package items we sent in the same location - so fun!

    ReplyDelete