Wednesday, May 25, 2011

??? Days and Counting!!!

We are getting so so close to being able to really begin the countdown with a number!! Another big step took place today.

  • Neylan's visa interview took place today. This is the last step that takes place before our travel call. I was really hoping to hear something today, so I decided to call the National Visa Center this afternoon. (Adam said he would call when he got home, but I couldn't wait any longer). Someone answered right away. When I told him what I wanted, he said "I'm sorry. Our visa database is down. You'll have to call back later or tomorrow." I couldn't just let that go. So, I waited a few hours and called again. This time I got a better answer. I talked to a nice lady. I gave her our case number and she looked it up. Then came back to me and said, "Oh, he is such a cutie. He had his visa interview today, but it doesn't say his visa was issued yet. I bet it will be tomorrow. You should call back. Congratulations". Thanks!!!
  • I touched up the trim around the house and painted over the spots on the ceiling where our paint rollers have gotten out of control lately!
  • I packed another suitcase. Neylan's stuff is almost packed and ready to go. Hope he can fit into some of the clothes I am taking for him.
Hoping tomorrow is a BIG day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Great news!! We're continuing to pray!
    Luvs,
    GG

    ReplyDelete