Thursday, May 19, 2011

??? Days and Counting!!

Well, I can't say there was a lot done today on the adoption front. I'm still moving and working on things as several in our EP group received their travel call this week. So, I know it's coming and probably sometime soon. So, we better be ready. It's been 10 days so far since anything has happened (that we know of)! So, just waiting, waiting. . . .

So, today I. . . .

  • Had Grayson's travel document notarized and mailed it back in. The agency has to have this before we travel, so I really needed to get this done.
  • And made a list of all the places we want to visit and see while we are there. Well, I guess I should say attempt to do and see. There are so many things on the list, we would have to stay a couple of weeks to get it all in. And we might- who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment