Friday, May 27, 2011

??? Days and Counting!!

I was really hoping to change those question marks today, but the phone never rang with that much anticipated call. So, we will continue to wait and work to get ready. . .because it IS coming- soon!

Today. . .

We went to a new international market tonight that is not far from our house. As we walked in, the smell of Asia hit me, and it made me want to hop on a plane. This store is huge and had a nice selection. I think we will be back often. They even had a little Korean cafe inside that serves lunch specials on Monday through Friday. Looks like we may try it out on Monday!





We only bought a couple of things: bulgogi marinating sauce and roasted peas for Grayson. The peas are crunchy and he loves them. Will be saving them for plane snacks!




Once we got home, Adam hung Neylan's curtain rod and curtain. I think this completes the room!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: