Friday, May 20, 2011

??? Days and Counting!

Today the girls in my office threw me a little "sprinkle". Not a big shower, just a little sprinkle! They made an amazing breakfast and I got a few gifts. It was so much fun. Thank you girls. I really appreciated it.

Amanda, thank you so much for these cute shirts for the boys. I think these will be heading straight towards the suitcase!



Adam cleaned out and organized the garage tonight. It was a huge job that has been needing to be done since our garage sale at the beginning of April. Now we can finally get both cars back in the garage and hopefully avoid any further hail damage!

Congrats to my bloggy friends who received their EP submissions today!! Very exciting. It won't be long before you travel. Can't wait to meet those cute girls.

2 comments:

  1. girl! I was soooo hoping you would get the TC this week. I really thought it was coming!!! You better be ready cause this is probably your last weekend as a family of 3!!! :) soooo excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anticipating your travel with you! So fun. We are waiting for that next batch of EP's to be submitted because ours is in there!

    ReplyDelete